What is Oxford Ideas?
Oxford Ideas is an online space for encouraging innovative thinking and sharing ideas across the University of Oxford, accessible to all members of the University.
What is Oxford Ideas used for?
On Oxford Ideas, you will find calls for ideas, such as the IT Innovation Challenges.
If you would like to use this online space to collect ideas for your own project, funding call or any other reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the IT Innovation Challenges?
The IT Innovation Challenges, part of the University's IT Capital Plan, support small start-up digital projects that will bring a benefit to the University. They aim to fund innovative projects which will enhance the staff or student experience at Oxford through digital means. Successful projects may go on to become full services or work with Oxford University Innovation on spin-out opportunities.
The scheme welcomes ideas for projects that could bring benefit to the University. If you and your colleagues have a great idea then send it in! If you don't have an idea you can still be involved, for example by collaborating with colleagues, providing technical expertise or advice or by commenting and voting on the ideas presented.
For more information and regular updates about this funding scheme, visit the IT Innovation Challenges blog. If you have any questions about the IT Innovation Challenges, please contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in innovation at Oxford?Have a look at these pages:
- Digital Education at Oxford: digital teaching innovations across the University
- Oxford University Innovation : managing the University's technology transfer and consulting activities
- Oxford Foundry: the University's new entrepreneurship centre
- Innovation and Partnership: for external organisations wishing to engage with innovation at the University
- Enterprising Oxford: supporting entrepreneurial connectivity
Oxford Ideas is powered by ideascale.